Friday, November 25, 2011

QUEEN OF PINK

This is Happily the Second Cake Order that I have Received from a High School Friend of Mine, Kristen Sanne. She immediately expressed her Love for Pink and Her Desire for a Chanel and Barbie Inspired Cake. She loved the Diamond Imprinted Pattern from my Previous cake orders, and I Simply paired this Classic Quilted look with a Bright White Demask along the sides of the cake. This gave it an extra pop against this Hot Pink Sensation of a Cake! I then matched her Loud & Vibrant Personality with a ton of Edible Glitter, a Sparkly White Queen Crown on Top, Huge Feathers Bursting out of the Cake as well as Sparkler Candles that seemed to have Bedazzled the Ever So Famous "Happy Birthday" Song Moment. This Cake turned out to be So Fun, So Exciting and Made me Smile Every time I looked up at it. I mean come on, What Girl Doesn't Love a Big Fat Pink Cake?! :)