Saturday, March 10, 2012

ELEPHANTS FOR EDEN

This Very Special Cake was done for one of My Best Friends of 12 years now, Nicole Miller and her Soon-To-Be sweet baby, Eden Grace. As soon as Nicole showed me Eden's Absolutely Adorable Pink and Brown Elephant Bedding, I knew Exactly what I was going to do! Simple, Sweet & Elephants! I Did a Ridiculous amount of "Stitch" Looking work throughout the entire cake giving it a Soft Baby Blanket feel. Nicole had also Personally requested my *Famous* Hand Crafted 3D Edible Sneakers for the Top of the Cake, while I paired them with a Sweet Mommy & Baby Elephant at the bottom of the Cake. Nicole and Her Family LOVED The Cake as well as LOVED the inside of the Cake! With a French Vanilla & Triple Chocolate Swirl Cake Flavor, Whipped Chocolate Cocoa Filling and Chocolate Chip Chunks, I don't think you can go wrong!