Saturday, June 23, 2012

MIKE & CASSIE'S WEDDING

This Huge Cake was created for another old Elementary School friend of mine, Cassie and her new Husband for their Gorgeous wedding day located at Lake Oak Meadows in the Temecula Wineries. While this cake represented a much more Traditional Wedding cake style than what I am used to, It turned out to be ridiculously beautiful and classy. What is even more unique is that My Business, Cake Obsessions is called Custom FONDANT Creations for a Reason. Rather than creating Buttercream Piping on this Cake, My mom and I hand rolled Fondant strips and swirled them on to the cake to resemble a piped look. And if you bump it, it stays beautiful and won't smudge! Also instead of using ribbon to Match Cassie's Clover green color, I chose to use fabric which looked So Beautiful in Person! Thank you so much again Cassie for choosing me to do your Dream Wedding Cake! 




 Taken @ Lake Oak Meadows
In the Temecula Wineries