Monday, July 23, 2012

MEN LOVE THEIR GUNS

This abstract Gun inspired cake was created for my very own Husband, and a Big Suprise for his Birthday on July 6th, 2012! Like most men, his pride and joy lies within his growing gun collection! In honor of his latest addition, the intimidating AR-15, I chose to handcraft a Mini replica of it out of chocolate fondant and about 4 hours of detail work! I then paired the gun with some adorable little shooting ear muffs and a Red Shooting target [that he LOVED!] by dipping circle cookie cutters into red gel food coloring! It looked absolutely Adorable! I was practically jittery ALL DAY until I had the opportunity to surprise him with the cake! I love you so much baby and I am sooo happy that you loved your cake! Your favorite colors + favorite hobby= Success!




The Husband and I 
July 6th, 2012 <3