Saturday, March 10, 2012

COPS LOVE THEIR DONUTS

I LOVED Creating this Cake that completely Allowed me to Bring So Many Fun Colors to Life! Its Vibrance was Exhilarating and its Meaning was more than Hilarious! This cake was done for a Long Time Friend of Mine, Amanda Clingingsmith and her Fiance Zach for his Police Academy Graduation. I Must say that My 13 Hours of Dedication and Attention to detail on this Cake completely paid off! I Carefully Re-created Zach's Gun, Hand Cuffs and Official Flashlight out of Rice Crispy Treats & Marshmallow Fondant. I Also Hand painted, Hand crafted and completely Re-created his Very Complex Arcadia Police Department Patch! It was my Pride and Joy once it was finished! To top it off, the Typical "Homer Simpson" Donut Design reflected the Ridiculous Stereotypes of a Cop and made me laugh every time I looked at it. Amanda Thank you so much for planning such a fun cake design with me and trusting me with Zach's Cake! I look forward to creating Your Wedding Cake this June!




Everyone loved the cake!!! They loved how it looked and tasted!!! Zack said it's the best cake he's ever eaten!!! :) Thank you so much!
- Amanda Clingingsmith (March 10th, 2012)