Sunday, March 25, 2012

BRYAN & APRIL'S WEDDING

This Absolutely Beautiful display happens to be yet another one of My Favorite orders! It is also a perfect presentation of my first Cake/ Cupcake Tower Display! This Order was done for an Old family friend of mine, April Bryne, for her highly anticipated wedding today in La Jolla, California. I completely melted over her wedding color choices of Dark Grey and Shades of Pink. I had a million ideas running through my head the minute those colors came to life in my mind. However her desire for my Creamy Peanut Butter Buttercream and Whipped Chocolate Cocoa Fillings for her Cupcakes involved incorporating Warm Brown tones into her color palate. She was nervous at first, but with my reassurance and confidence in these tones, The Cupcakes completely took my breath away! All of the Colors and personalities of each of my cupcake designs blended perfectly together and practically lit up in the room. Aside from My Handcrafted Edible Peony Flowers and her requested Diamond "Bling" Band around the bottom of her Cake, the Cupcakes completely made me smile. With so many colors, designs, and added detail work to this Order, I have to admit that I am soooo incredibly Proud of myself for making it work! Thank you so much again April for Choosing me for your Wedding! I was so honored. Congratulations!



CAKE
Triple Chocolate Cake w/ Mint Chocolate Chip Cookie Filling
CUPCAKES
Red Velvet w/ Classic Cream Cheese 
Triple Chocolate w/ Creamy Peanut Butter Buttercream
French Vanilla w/ Whipped Chocolate Cocoa


Hi Melissa! I cannot even express how much I LOVED the cake and cupcake display!!! Bryan and I shared an amazing moment cutting the cake so thank you so much for doing such an amazing job! I had so many guests tell me how much they enjoyed all the flavors and your gorgeous flower creations. Bryan and I both had a chance to sit down and share a little bit of each cupcake at the end of the night and they were all equally delicious and beautiful. Thank you for all the hard work!! 
- April Anderson (Byrne) (March 26th, 2012)