Wednesday, April 4, 2012

LITTLE BOYS-BRING SO MUCH JOY

This Adorable Baby Shower Elephant Themed Cake is the Second cake that I have had to Opportunity to create for two close friends for now both of their baby showers! (The First Cake being "Boy Oh Boy" in 2011) This cake was specifically done for someone who had so happen to be sitting at one of my tables at The Lazy Dog Cafe in Temecula. She had been browsing through pictures of cakes during lunch! I had immediately expressed to her, my love and ability to create cakes! Within a month I had created a Shower cake for her Close friend and I was now able to create her own Baby Shower Cake on this day! I absolutely loved the color combinations of Aqua blue, Grey and Yellow. They each brought a specific vibrance to the cake that seemed to light up the room. This cake design is also a combination of designs of some of my previous cake orders! The top was a replica of my "Riley and Zoe are 3" Cakes, as well as my Handcrafted Mommy and Baby Elephants from my "Elephants for Eden" Cake, along with many other cakes as inspiration. However with a lot less pink from those two specific cakes and the touch of a more Masculine Elephant, this cake turned out to be exactly the way I had hoped it to be.


French Vanilla w/ Fresh Squeeze Lemon Sugar Filling
& Red Velvet Cake w/ Classic Cream Cheese Filling :)