Wednesday, April 18, 2012

SILLY LITTLE PENGUINS

This Cake was so much fun to make! I found myself cracking up almost every other second while watching the individual personalities of my penguins come alive. This cake was ordered by my cousin Kyle Jensen and his Girlfriend Ashley for their Penguin Obsessed Roommate Vanessa. They expressed her love for Aqua Blue and Lime Green Colors and allowed me to use them as inspiration for which ever design I chose to do. While keeping the actual cake design simple, I found that Funny little Penguins that were full of life and sliding on little ice caps were the ticket to an adorable cake! With the touch of a few Snow Ball piles and Edible glitter it came out perfect! I hope you enjoyed your cake Vanessa!


Red Velvet Cake w/ Oreo Cookie & Cream Filling