Monday, May 7, 2012

DAVID & XIMENA'S WEDDING CAKE

Introducing My Latest Wedding Cake Creation! This cake was custom designed and handcrafted for David and Ximena for their Special Day on April 27th, 2012. I had the opportunity to sit down with Ximena during our Consultation and Specially design each and every tier of the cake. The bottom tier displays a black fondant demask design that my mom worked for hours on and matched her entire wedding. The second tier displays a large diamond pillow top design with hand rolled black pearls at the end point of each  diamond. The third tier took forever! It consists of my own interpretation of handcrafted netted lace that took plenty of hours to create and came out ridiculously beautiful in the end! The fourth tier design is so simple but I fell in love with it. We chose to do a solid black ribbon around the center that was complimented with an "N" monogram for the Brides new last name. To top it off, I added an Elegant white label and carefully placed it behind the monogram to make it stand out even more. With the additional Red Carnations, Red Ribbon and My beautiful new silver Wedding Cake Stand, The cake looked stunning! Thank you so much again Ximena for choosing me to create your Wedding Cake! I was more than happy to make your special day THAT much more amazing :)



Pictures Taken @ The Trilogy Golf Club
in Corona, California

It's Amazing!!!!!!! 
-Ximena Raquel (April 28th, 2012)