Tuesday, August 7, 2012

TIFFANY BLUE FLARE

These Adorable cupcakes were created for My Best Friend & Amazing Sister, Kelly Elizabeth's Tiffany & Co. blue inspired Bridal Shower this past weekend! Each of these cupcakes were of course individually Hand crafted and personally designed myself, and I could not have been more proud of their ending result! I chose to elaborate on much more modern, unique side to Bridal Shower Bliss. I had WAY too much fun working with this particular blue color and fell in love with my edible hand painted silver accents rimmed along the flowers and through out several of my other cupcake designs. As her Maid of Honor and Wedding Cake Vendor, I only hope to do everything that I possibly can to make this experience THAT much more special for her...and I think this was a great start :)






French Vanilla & Triple Chocolate Swirl Cupcakes w/ Chocolate Chips 
& Piped Sweet Vanilla Buttercream in the Center of Each Cupcake <3