Tuesday, June 7, 2011

THE LAZY DOG CAFE ANNIVERSARY CAKE

This cake was much fun to make and I could not have been more Honored to create it for The Lazy Dog Cafe in Temecula. Over my past year of being part of The Lazy Dog Cafe staff, I have found that no matter who you are, you are treated like family here. You are valued regardless of your position in this world. My Managers and Chef's generously invited my Husband and I to The Lazy Dog Cafe 1st Year Anniversary Dinner on June 6th , 2011. The Food was absolutely amazing and I was congratulated in more ways than one for creating a cake that complimented the Theme and Purpose of the Lazy Dog Cafe. After over 15 Hours of Detail work of hand carved letters, hand carved wood work going around the cake, and the additional polka dots, stripes, edible bolts and my favorite vodka paint brushed all over the cake with the Dedicated hands and help of my amazing Mom, I was more than proud to present this cake.
Red Velvet, Triple Chocolate, & French Vanilla Swirl Cake w/ Sweet Butter Cream Filling