Saturday, June 25, 2011

PRINCESS TEAGAN

My Mom and I were so incredibly happy with the ending result of this cake. This cake was made for The Bowen Family, whom are regular guests at my workplace, The Lazy Dog Cafe restaurant and were sweet enough to ask me to do their daughter Teagan's 2nd Birthday Princess Cake! I gave the cake a Sweet Pink look and added tons of my Hand Crafted roses, all edged with Sparkly edible glitter and touches of baby green leaves to add contrast to the cake. The Crown and the Lettering came out *Perfect*. I loved the girlyness of this cake and I know for a fact that it was just as Sweet as Sweet Little Teagan :)
French Vanilla Cake w/ Sweet Buttercream Icing
Hi Melissa, Everyone LOVED the cake!  My mother-in-law first thought it was just a decoration.  :)  The crown held up great and the cake was just perfect.  Thank you again for doing it for us!
-Alisa Bowen (June 23rd, 2011)