Thursday, June 30, 2011

WILD, CRAZY, YOUNG & *21*

This Cake was made for an Old High School Friend of Mine, Aubree Crowley whose personality alone was enough inspiration to make such a Unique and Vibrant Cake. I was exceptionally proud of how the Cheetah Bow and the Martini Glass turned out! I hand crafted Each and EVERY SINGLE little piece of the Cheetah printed pattern and lined the entire thing in Sparkly Edible Glitter. And Of course you cannot celebrate a 21st Birthday without a little bit of Spiked Juice! I also hand crafted the Martini Glass, Filled it with Hot Pink Royal Icing, Sprinkled it With Edible Glitter and Topped it with an adorable little Olive whom I give props to my Mother for making it so perfect and providing a Ton of Moral Support though out the Decoration Process! Love You Mom and Happy Birthday 21st Birthday Aubree!



Triple Chocolate Cake w/ Chocolate Cocoa Butter cream Filling