Sunday, July 3, 2011

THANK HEAVEN FOR LITTLE BOYS

This Cake Turned out to be So Adorable and even more Precious than I had expected it too! This Cake was made for some family friends of ours, The Slater's and their soon to be Little Grand-Baby! They have been a part of my Parents lives for a long time and I was ridiculously motivated to make them a cake as special as they are. My pride and bragging rights of this cake are all directed at the shoes! I recently just taught myself how to make them and it was my FIRST time attempting them. They were so sweet and made it clear that this cake was for a little boy who just might leave his little shoes untied the majority of his childhood. Thank You again Anne Slater for allowing me to create such a fun cake and Congratulations again Rob and Ann on Your Soon To Be Little Guy :)
Classic Lemon Cake w/ Raspberry & Cream Filling