Sunday, July 24, 2011

BOY, OH BOY, OH LITTLE BOYS!

What I love about this cake, is the fact that it fell into my hands and I made it my own. What I mean by this, is that it was formulated from a story of mine. As I have mentioned I am also a Server at The Lazy Dog Cafe in Temecula, California. I had come up to greet one of my tables on the patio one day and they were looking at an Adorable picture of a Baby Shower cake and discussing who could make it for them. My eyes lit up and I immediately expressed my ability to duplicate their specific cake as well as put my own touch to it. They were thrilled and I was given another opportunity to practice, create and prove myself to those other than Friends and Family. I individually cut out each of piece of the Paisley pattern on the Bottom tier, Hand crafted the Adorable Blue Bow, Added My Little Brown Sneakers to the Top of the Cake and Bedazzled it with Lots of Glitter and Edible Pearls all over the cake. They loved it on Delivery Day and I was more than proud to present them with the cake.
Fresh Carrot Cake [Bottom] & Red Velvet Cake [Top]  w/Sweet Butter Cream Filling