Saturday, November 12, 2011

BLAIN & BRANDY'S WEDDING CAKE

I am Happy to Introduce to Everyone, My Fourth Wedding Cake Ever! Thanks to My Amazing Cricut Cake, My Mom and I were able to cut out the Most Flawless Black Swirls and Hand Craft them into My own Design all Over this Particularly Beautiful Cake. We were Stunned with the Results and LOVED the Whimsical Touch that the Swirls had expressed on Each Tier. This Cake was done for a Former Co-Worker of Mine, Brandy Elliot and Her New Husband Blain Schwertfeger. In Honor of her daughter Lilly, Brandy Chose to Have a Lavish Dark Purple Lilly Flower Incorporated into My design. If anything the Flowers added the *Perfect* Pop of color to the cake and I was more than Proud. After a Long Drive in the Pouring Rain to Downtown San Diego with My Amazing Support Team -Mom & Dad :), This Cake Delivery was Perfect. Thank You again Brandy for Allowing me to Enhance your Special Day.


Pictures Taken @ The Legend- San Diego Gas-lamp District

Thank u Again Our Cake was Not Only Beautiful but Delicious as Well.
Thanks Again Girl it was Awesome.
- Brandy (Schwertfeger) Elliot (November 13th, 2011)