Friday, November 25, 2011

GOLD ELEGANCE

This Cake was done for my Cousin Kyle Jensen as a Present to his Girlfriend on Thanksgiving. While they both have the Same Birthday, I thought it was So Incredibly Sweet of Him to Put her first on that Day :) I Fell IN LOVE with the Colors of this Cake and could not help but Splash it Up with Gold. The Gold made the Perfect Accent to the Beautiful Vibrant Red Colored Fondant that I dyed and Painted myself. With Solid colored cakes, The key to enhancing those colors alone, is too simply add a pattern. On this cake I did so by adding a Stunning Black and White Demask Ribbon along the bottom of each tier. It seemed to have changed the entire look of this cake and made My White & Gold Flowers Stand out Even More. This Cake turned out to be absolutely Flawless, Classic and Of Course, All Edible! (Aside from the Ribbon of Course). Thank You again Kyle for allowing Me to Create Such a Unique & Beautiful Present for your Girlfriend.