Saturday, December 17, 2011

GIFT OF LOVE

This Cake was done for a High School Friend of Mine, Erin Jackson for her Mom's 50th Birthday. Erin expressed how much She Loved my work and How she has been keeping up with my Cakes on Facebook. When she contacted me for her Mom's cake, I was more than ecstatic to create a Simple Classic Design that her Mom, Bay would Love! Erin told me all about how her Mother's Amazing talent of Creativity with Huge Present Tags as well as Scrap booking all sorts of Designs and Papers. As a fellow creativity obsess-or, I knew that I had to use her inspiration to incorporate a Demask Patterned Ribbon into the cake as well as a Huge Tag to top of the Present of Love from Her Daughter. Erin cried when she saw the cake and it only reminded me that it is Moments like those that make everything I work for, worth it.


THANKS AGAIN MELISSA!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Erin Jackson (Nov. 29th, 2011)