Saturday, December 17, 2011

THE ESSENCE OF GOLD

This Cake happens to be the Second Cake that I have had the Chance to create for Monte De Oro Winery in Temecula, California. The Event Sales and Catering Manager, Kelly contacted me for a Stunning Cake that Represented a Timeless and Classic Birthday for a Friend of Hers. This Cake design was Inspired by My First Two Wedding Cake Designs and Highlighted My Newly found interest in 24 Karat Edible Gold Paint. One simple brush of gold along the "Happy Birthday" lettering and one of My handcrafted Edible Flowers, made the entire cake sparkle. Aside from the fact that it was a birthday cake, It was still a beautiful design that can inspire future Wedding Cakes to come. I Loved the Essence that this Cake Created in the Room and I was more than Happy to See how much Kelly Loved it. Thank You Again Kelly!