Thursday, December 22, 2011

COLLEGE IN A NUT SHELL

This Cake was done for a High School Friend of Mine, Mandie Fonteyn for her 2011 CSUSB College Graduation. When I asked her what Designs she had in mind for Her Cake, She began by describing all of her favorite things as well as her College Experience as a whole. Rather than grasping only One of those concepts, I took it upon myself to create something that Enhanced the Main aspects of Her Exciting and Crazy College Life. I Based the idea of a Beer Bucket filled of Candy Glass Ice that I made from Scratch and Hand Created Everything She loved about College and Stuffed into the Bucket. This Concept helped me to Connect the Cowgirl Boots, The Coors Light Can, Her Sorority Symbols, and The "Rustic Inn" Bar Sign into One Big Idea and Ended up Creating a Ridiculously Crazy, Fun and Exciting Cake. Mandie Absolutely Loved Her Cake and I was more than Happy to be the One she Chose to Create it :)



Melissa the Cake was Crazy Good!!!! Thank you for your wonderful creation.
-Jean Fonteyn (December 18th, 2011)