Saturday, December 31, 2011

CHOOSE JUICY

First of All I am So Incredibly Ecstatic to share This Cake with All of You! It is One of My Most Favorite Cakes thus far and was Specially made for My Brother's Girlfriend and Hopefully My Future Sister-In Law, Jessica. Her love for designer purses and classic accessories immediately inspired me. I have not officially had the chance to create a legitimate Purse Cake and I felt that this was the *Perfect* opportunity to do so! It was through this cake that I learned a lot about Carving and Shaping Cakes. As nervous as I was about the design, It helped to take my time with every detail, carefully Handcrafting each piece as a Work of Art and Imagination. I used a ton of stitch work through out the entire cake to give it a breathtaking realistic feel. My husband walked into the Kitchen after My 8 Hours of Detail Work, looked up at me and said, Wow, That's a Cake?! I had a HUGE Smile on my face and immediately Knew that Jessica was going to Love it. I enjoyed every last minute of topping the cake with Gold Accents, an Adorable Pink Fondant Bow and creating the Juicy Couture Logo. Jessica, I am so happy that you loved your cake, and Even more pleased that I could make your 21st Birthday That Much more special :) Love You



I Absolutely Love My Cake Melissa! You Do An Amazing Job! I Couldn't Be More Proud Of You!
-Jessica Wagoner (Jan. 7th, 2012)