Saturday, January 7, 2012

RKR MARKETING & ADVERTISING

This Cake was done in Celebration of the Success of RKR Marketing and Advertising and I was more than Honored to Create such a Unique Cake For them. This Cake was Filled of French Vanilla and Triple Chocolate Swirl Cake along with My Super Delicious Reeses Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chunk Filling to top it off! Describing it alone makes me want to make even more for future cakes as well as for myself! A High School Friend of Mine, Miquella contacted me through facebook, expressing her Love for my cakes and designs. It was through this cake that she gave me the opportunity to create one specially for her and her Mother's company. What I loved about this cake was that, The Money symbolizes the determination and hard work that Her mother put into rebuilding her company. It is the product of her dedication as well as others, that brough RKR Marketing and Advertising to the Admirable state that it is today. Thank you Again Miquella for choosing me for this exciting celebrating. I am so happy that Everyone Loved the Cake!



Everyone absolutely LOVED IT!! Especially my mom! Everyone was blown away with the detail in the logo and on the cake and it tasted fabulous! Thank you soooo much for all your hard work and an amazing cake!!
-Miquella Zulfigar (January 5th, 2012)