Monday, January 23, 2012

SEAN & MEGHANN'S WEDDING

This Stunning Cake was done for an Amazing Couple, Sean and Meghann for their Elegant and Beautiful Wedding this past weekend. I have known Meghann for Seven years now and I was More than Honored when she asked Me to Create her Wedding Cake! This Unique Wedding Cake Design was inspired by a specific Cake on Pintrest.com that Meghann Fell in Love with. Luckily after 9 hours of Detail Work and dedication to my Hand crafted Ruffled Flower Pedals, I would say it had surpassed our Expectations! I finished the Pedals with a Soft Shimmer Dust as well as a Cluster of Small White Pearls in the Center of the Flower. These modest details may be Simple but they initiate a delicate and Stunning touch in the Final Product. Sean and Meghann Loved Their Cake and I enjoyed Watching them Fall in Love all over again on Their Wedding Day. Congratulations Again You Two and I hope your Marriage is as Beautiful as Love you Share. 




  Pictures Take @ Strawberry Farms Golf Club. Irvine, CA

Melissa, I just wanted to say that our cake was AMAZING and that I have had Tons of people ask who made it and tell me how beautiful it was! You basically Rock :) Thanks Again!!!......It was seriously the best cake ever! You are so darn talented!!
-Meghann (Ramer) Bonesteele (February 4th, 2012)