Monday, January 30, 2012

DR. SEUSS INSPIRATIONS

This Extremely Unique Cake was drawn from My Amazement of Dr. Seuss's Artistic Abilities and His Unbelievable Imagination. My Goal was to Create a Cake that Looked as if Dr. Seuss had Drawn it Himself and Imagined it all over again. This Cake was Done for Vivian Brown from RKR Marketing and Advertising for her Daughter Amanda's Dr. Seuss Themed Baby Shower. This Theme alone was Exhilarating to think about. I Loved being able to Re-create a Smaller Baby Version of the "Cat in the Hat" hat. And For those who Remember the Story, It is the Classic Orange Fish in a Bowl constantly Reminding The Cat of the Trouble that awaits from Thing 1 and Thing 2! So of Course I had to Hand Craft him for this Specific Cake! To top it off, I Hand Painted a Dr. Seuss Quote that More than Anything Introduced the Importance of a Child in our World. Thank you Again Vivian For This Opportunity, I loved Creating this Cake for you!




  
 
I just wanted you to know how wonderful the cake and cupcakes you made for us were! There really are no words… It was beautiful and my daughter, Amanda was thrilled to see all the detail you had on the cake. Everybody had to take pictures!!  As if that wasn’t enough, we cut the cake… and it was beyond delicious! The S’more cupcakes are the absolute best I have ever tasted! I will be ordering more!
-Vivian Brown (February 6th, 2012)