Tuesday, January 24, 2012

SILVER IS LOVE

This Adorable 25 Year Anniversary Cake was done Completely at last minute and yet it Surpassed my Expectations! It was done for My Best Friend's, Boyfriend's Parents in honor of their 25 Years Of Love, Strength and Happiness. They had requested Silver Touches and Wedding Rings for their cake. I chose to stick to a Simple and Classic Cake Design that displays a Timeless feel that both Men and Women can Appreciate. I Fell in love with the Wedding Bands that I created and even more so that they symbolized the "Forever" Aspect of a Marriage. This 6" Cake may have been small but was filled with Meaning and Celebration. Marriage is one of the best things that has ever happened for My Husband and I, and I can only imagine the Amazing Bond that Two Individuals can share after 25 years of love Together. Congratulations Again Jim and Karen!



John & Karen's Anniversary Cake & Their Daughter April's 18th Birthday Cupcakes

I loooove mine! And my parents adored their cake!! Thank you again!:) 
 - April Williams (January 25th, 2012)