Thursday, January 19, 2012

MINI CAKE LOVE!

I am Now Introducing My First Mini Cake Collection! These 4" Sized Cakes are the Adorable result of my Constant Running Imagination and Desire to Create More Designs In between My Regular Cake Orders. I designed each Mini Cake on a small piece of Computer paper with My Little box of Colored Pencils! I was more than inspired to Create Some New Designs and I Could Not Think of a more Interesting and Neat Concept than Bringing my Drawings to Life with These Cakes. Each cake also represented some of my Most Popular Cake Flavors and Fillings. Lets just say My Friends and Family were more than Happy to Indulge in My Mini Cakes and Take Full Advantage of Trying All the Flavors at Once! They were a complete success and I Cannot Wait to Create My Next Mini Cake Collection When I have the Time! -P.S. Major Props to My Mom :) Without Her Help, there would Not even be Pictures of These Cakes! Thank You so Much and I Love you More than You know Mom.
 RUFFLED DEMASK ELEGANCE
Triple Chocolate Cake w/ Reeses Peanut Butter Chunk Filling

THE POISED PRINCESS
 Chunky Carrot & Raisin Cake w/ Sweet Vanilla Buttercream Filling

 CUTE AS A BUTTON
Red Velvet Cake w/ Classic Whipped Cream Cheese Filling

 SUMMER TIME BLUES
French Vanilla Cake w/ Oreo Cookie Cream Filling

WHIMSICAL LAVENDER BLISS
Zesty Lemon Cake w/ Fresh Squeeze Lemon Sugar Cream Filling
 
MINI 4" CAKE COLLECTION
January 2012