Sunday, February 5, 2012

A WHIMISICAL PEACOCK

I Had so much fun with this Cake Exploring the limits of Circles and Hand Creating a Unique Pattern that Emphasized a Bold Statement. This Cake was Ordered by Liana White for her Mother Brenda's 50th Birthday. The Colors and Design ideas that she sent me for this Cake All seemed to have a Peacock Inspired Look about them. I was immediately drawn the variations of Purple and Green. To Enhance these colors I dusted each circle in an Edible Shimmer Dust allowing it to Sparkle in different lights. I Fell in LOVE with My Hand Crafted Delicate White Roses and My Pedal By Pedal Built Purple Flower on Top! The Cake was Adorable Already, and Yet I Had a Last Minute Urge To Pair the Flowers with a Soft Feather Sticking out of the top of the Cake to Re-claim the idea of  Peacock. Liana LOVED The cake, and I cannot Wait to Hear how Brenda Liked it As Well! 


 French Vanilla & Triple Chocolate Swirl Cake
w/ Whipped Chocolate Cocoa Filling & Fresh Raspberries
Thank you so much for making such a beautiful cake for my mom's 50th birthday!! It was so artistic and everything about it was perfect and delicious! Everyone LOVED it, especially my mom [: Whenever anyone I know needs a cake or cupcake order I will recommend you every time!
-Liana White (February 5th, 2012)