Monday, February 27, 2012

I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER

This Cake Happens to Be so Incredibly Special to Me that it Almost Leaves Me Speechless for ONCE in My Life. This Cake was Created for My Own Mom's 54th Birthday on February 25th, 2012. This is the One Person that has Stood by My Side My Entire Life and Has already Dedicated More Hours than I could have ever Imagined towards Helping me with My Cake Orders and Growing Business. I Love Her More than I Could Ever Express. And I Look Up to Her More than She Will Ever Know. She Builds Me Up when I am Down and Gives me Every Reason to Keep going. I Love How She Constantly Reminds me How Special I am. However, I Tend to Forget to Always Remind Her How Special and Amazing She is To Me. It Was Through this Cake, that Practically Exploded With Her Favorite Colors and Love for Birds that I could Express that to Her. With My Crazy Busy Schedule, The Fact that I Spent Her Entire Birthday with Her, was the Key to Her Happiness that Day. and With A Beautiful Cake To Top it off, I Know How Happy I Made Her :) I Love you So Much Mom! You are Everything To Me. Happy 54th Birthday, and Many More to Come.




Bonnie Lee
Red Velvet Cake w/ Vanilla ButterCream & Chunky Walnut & Chocolate Chip Filling