Monday, February 27, 2012

ZEBRA PRINT & GARLIC FEST!

I am Proud to Say that This is the 3rd Cake Order That I have Happily Received From the Cosio Family! As a Surprise Present, Trish Cosio asked me to Create an Adorable Zebra Cake with Green Accents as well as a Hand Crafted Fondant Garlic Clove for Julie's Cake! She explained that They have been hosting a "Garlic Fest" Event for the Past 15 Years and an Additional Fondant Garlic Clove Detail Added would Completely MAKE The Cake! They absolutely LOVED it and I was More than Happy with How My Design and My Creations Turned out. Thank You again Cosio Family to your Constant Business and Dedication to Me!



 French Vanilla Cake w/ Whipped Chocolate Cocoa Filling & Chocolate Chips

Julie with Her Cake!

Melissa, I can't even express how perfect the cake looked and how amazing it tasting as well!!  Julie was totally surprised and couldn't believe the design!!  The garlic topped it off completely!! ...The flavor of the cake was sooooo good, too!!  I know I always rave about the design, but the chocolate chips in the filling were delicious!! You are truly blessed with the gift of cake decorating and are an absolute artist, and we are truly blessed to have you in our lives! :)  Thank you again!!
- Trish Cosio (February 27th, 2012)