Friday, February 17, 2012

HENNESSY CRUSH

This cake was done out of Complete Inspiration from some of my Previous Beer/ Alcohol Bucket Cakes. It was done for an Old Middle School and High School Friend of Mine, Ashley Valenzuela for her Brother Alonzo's 21st Birthday! To Create my own version of a Hennessy Bottle, I hand sculpted its shape out Rice Crispy Treats, Covered it in Fondant and Went to town on Gold And Black Detail Work! I Created My Own Batch of Candy Glass and broke it into Smaller Pieces to give it that Refreshing Crushed Ice Look. Ashley and Her Mom absolutely loved the cake when they came to pick it up, which made me even more excited for Alonzo to See it! Happy 21st Birthday Alonzo! I Hope that it was Just the Right Cake to Fit Such a Special Occasion :) 




My Brother really loved his cake, He said it was the best cake he's ever had! Thank u so much!
-Ashley Valenzuela (February 15th, 2012)