Thursday, February 9, 2012

QUEEN FOR A DAY

This Cake was Done for My very Own Sister-in-Law Jennie Varvello for her 34th Birthday! I wanted to give her the Perfect Birthday Present this year and decided to Create that Out of a Cake! The inspiration behind this cake design was based off of a Tattoo that Jennie has had for years on her Ankle. It is an Adorable little Crown that Says Cajun Queen below it. This represents her's and my husband's Cajun French roots from Louisiana. So Rather than your typical Polka Dot or Stripped Wrapping paper design for a Present, I chose to Use Custom Fondant Crowns all over the Cake, cut by My Amazing Cricut Cake Machine. I also loved that This Cake represented the idea of being Queen for a Day on your birthday, which Jennie absolutely LOVED. It is literally the perfect design for Any Girl on her Birthday :)




Triple Chocolate Cake w/ Reeses Peanut Butter Cup & Hershey Bar Chunk Filling