Saturday, February 18, 2012

25 YEARS STRONG

I am Proud to Say that This Cake was Done in as Quick as 6 Hours and Reflects Most of My 12 Hour Long Dedication to Detail Work. This cake was Done for a Co-Worker of Mine Stephen Pratt for his Parent's 25 Year Anniversary Celebration! Stephen told me all about How In Love his Parents Truly are. He also expressed their Own Excitement for this Cake due their Own Wedding Cake 25 Years ago being Dropped! I was more than honored to Re-Create a New and Beautiful Wedding Anniversary Cake for them, in Hopes to make up for the Loss of their Initial One :) Thank You Again Stephen for allowing me to Make their Anniversary so Special!



Your cake was absolutely amazing! Everyone loved it and my parents may have shed a tear it was that special. I cannot thank you enough! Beautiful job!!!!!!!
 -Stephen Pratt (February 12, 2012)