Tuesday, February 7, 2012

DRAMATIC SIMPLICITY

This Absolutely Adorable Cake was done for An Old Family Friend of Mine, April Byrne for her Happily Awaited Bridal Shower this past weekend. The Light Pink and Grey Accented Colors alone Inspired me to create a Unique and yet Simplistic Design. Each Part of My design was Hand Crafted and Laid Piece by Piece onto the Cake. I hand rolled out black fondant into Small Strips and created a Dramatic Piped Look going around the outside of the cake. As if that was not Beautiful enough, I bedazzled the Piping with Edible Pink Pearls as well as Additional Black Pearls that Completely Enhanced the Cake! I Was so Proud and Amazed at How Fun this Cake Turned out to Be. Thanks to April's Lifelong Bridesmaid, Jill Gulsey for Ordering her The Perfect Bridal Shower Present and My Mom for Once again Dedicating her Time to assist in My Cake Orders, This Cake was a Hit! So Proud!



Triple Chocolate & Red Velvet Swirl Cake w/ Classic Cream Cheese Filling


It was amazing Melissa! Thank you again for doing such an amazing job on the cake this weekend!! It was so absolutely PERFECT!! Beautiful and delicious thank you so much!!
-April Byrne (February 6th, 2012)