Wednesday, February 22, 2012

GLAMOUR & PEARLS

This Stunning Pearl Embedded & Inspired Cake is the Result of Yet Another Elegant Design that I have been dying to Create! My Mom and I Created this Cake for My Very Own Mother-In-Law, Cheryl Bowman for Her 59th Birthday. This Cake was Made with Over 100 Hand Rolled Multi-Sized Marshmallow Balls, individually Dusted with an Edible Pearl Shimmer Dust. The Shimmer Dust Enhanced the Cake giving it a Stunning Sparkle and a Bedazzled Abeyance. The Flowers were Hand Crafted My Self in a Matter Of Minutes and Delicately placed on the Cake. Cheryl Adored Her Cake and Fell In Love with My Design! I was more than Happy to Create This Cake For her as well as Enjoy The Inside of it with the Whole Family! I Love You Cheryl, Happy Birthday!


French Vanilla Cake w/ Mint Chocolate Chip Chunk Filling