Wednesday, February 22, 2012

BEAUTIFUL & FREE @ 23

 This Adorable Cake was done for One of My Close Friends Sarah Callicott for Her 23rd Birthday On Valentines Day. With the Lack Of Day Light, I had to Make Due with Indoor Pictures and Rely On my Camera Flash for these Pictures! Either Way the Cake Turned Out Great :) I Have known Sarah For about 12 Years Now and Finally had to opportunity to Create Something Unique and Personal For Her. As Loud, Crazy and Fun as Sarah's Personality is, I felt that this was the Perfect Look to Represent a Women Who Has Followed Her Dreams, Already Owns Her Own Salon and Running a Very Successful Business at 23 Years Old. I am So Proud of You Sarah and I am so Happy that You Loved your Cake! Happy 23rd Birthday!


French Vanilla Cake w/ Sweet Vanilla Buttercream & Fresh Strawberries Filling