Friday, June 7, 2013

JASON & SARAH'S WEDDING

This cake was done for a VERY SPECIAL couple and very good friends of mine. I have known the bride, Sarah Ashley Callicott [now Mrs. Khalaf!] since we were in 5th grade and when she asked me to be by her side as one of her bridesmaids AND to create her wedding cake, I was ecstatic! When we met up to design her cake together, I LOVED that she literally let me run wild and design the cake however I wanted! Her wedding theme was an antique shabby chic feel with tons of bling, lace and dusty rose accents. Thanks to my mom who rolled hundreds of tiny fondant pearls that we strung into ivory necklaces draping down the cake. We topped them off with chunky rhinestones at the ends of each one and I fell IN LOVE! I rimmed each of my fondant roses with an edible silver shimmer dust mixed with vodka and dusted each of them entirely with an edible pearl shimmer dust. Sarah and Jason LOVED their cake and I wish I could of had a picture of each of their reactions when they saw it, seriously priceless. I love you both so much, Thank you so much for allowing me to create your wedding cake and I cannot wait for you two to begin your Marriage, finally!





 Picutures Taken @ Circle Oak Ranch
Falbrook, California
May 18th, 2013