Tuesday, July 30, 2013

25 YEARS & WELL DESERVED

This gorgeous wedding-like cake, was ordered from a high school friend of mine in honor of her parents 25 Anniversary celebration! The celebration took place in a large banquet area with a ton of people invited to celebrate this amazing milestone in their lives. Everything is entirely edible on the cake, aside from the "25" on top, and the diamond broaches in the center of the bows. I handcrafted each rose, painted them with an edible gel and touched the rims of the flowers with an edible silver dust that looked absolutely gorgeous! I also handcrafted each of the bows and painted them with an edible silver dust. I was sooo extremely proud of this cake and I KNOW that they loved it! Thank you so much again Yari for thinking about me for your Parents cake!