Tuesday, July 30, 2013

KRIS & AMANDA'S WEDDING

This simple, yet elegant cake was made for two very special family friends of ours, Kris and Amanda Gallaher. My family and I have known Kris since he was 4 years old and when he asked me to do his wedding cake, I was MORE than honored to be the one to do so. Their wedding colors consisted of beige and coral with a little bit of glam and bling added to the theme. So to capture the elegance, Amanda and I decided to go with a more suddle design that seemed to stand out even more than an outrageously designed cake at this particular wedding. Everyone loved it and I enjoyed receiving compliments on it all night. Thank you so so so much again Kris and Amanda for choosing me to do your wedding cake, you have no idea how much it meant to me!
 




 Melissa, I can't express how thankful we are that you made our cake for our special day! You are so talented and it was beautiful! Kris and I are still eating it :)
-Amanda Gallaher [ June 14th, 2013]