Monday, May 30, 2011

GRADUATION SETS YOU FREE

This cake turned out so adorable and I could not be more proud of it. The Ault Family contacted me through My e-mail to do a Graduation cake for their Daughter and Sister Brooke. All 3 of their girls are so beautiful inside and out and I was more than excited to do this for them. On top of that she had been Graduating from my former high school, Chaparral which made me that much more inspired to create this cake. For this cake, I have to give all props to my Amazing Cricut Cake that my family purchased for me. You slide the fondant into it, choose a font/cartridge and it cuts out BEAUTIFUL, edible letters and shapes. I used it to cut out the "CHS" Letters, The Huge "Brooke" Lettering, and all of the butterflies placed on the cake. It turned out to be so simple, clean and classic and everyone loved it. Congratulation's Brooke! Always follow your dreams and use your heart to guide you.
Three Layer Red Velvet Cake with Sweet Buttercream Icing