Thursday, May 19, 2011

MOTHER'S DAY BLISS

These cakes were PACKED with love and warmth for Mothers Day 2011. They were made especially for my Own Mommy, Bonnie Lee and My loving Mother-in-law Cheryl. My mom is filled with so much creativity and beautifully expresses it through her countless scrapbooks and infamous hand-made cards. When I think of my mom, I think of reds, greens, scalloped edges, flowers and sheer beauty. I don't think a cake could look any more like her than this one right here! My Mother-in-law, lets just say LOVES Chanel :) The Perfume, the purses, everything. So when I thought about a cake for her, nothing more perfect could have come to mind. These 6" Mini Cakes were adorable however, What made both of them so especially flawless, was the look and watery eyes that came on both of my mother's faces when they saw what I had made for them. What they don't realize is how my 8 Hours of decorative work could NEVER compare to the hours that they have spent loving, supporting and standing behind me. I Love you both more than you could ever know :)

Classic Lemon Cake w/ Sweet Buttercream Icing

For My Mother-In-Law
For My Loving Mom