Thursday, August 11, 2011

CHARGERS HIT THE 50 YARD LINE

The Story Behind This Cake Makes Me Smile. It was made for a Family that have been Regulars at both of the Restaurants that I have been employed at. Their Daughter Bella is one of the most Beautiful Little Girls and she always seems to make me smile when I see her. The Best part is that my relationship with this family has always been through small talk, such as the "How Are You's" and the "See You Next Times"and This Time, I was finally able to connect with them on the other side of my Apron and Serving Role. It was not even a week ago that I had the chance to Share my Passion and Newly Formulated Cake Business with them. Within Days later, Trish had called me to do a Surprise 50th Birthday Cake for her Husband Henry and I immediately jumped on the opportunity to do so. This Cake defiantly gave me the run around during the creation process but came together in the end, as my cakes always seem to do, Thankfully!
Fresh Carrot Cake w/ Sweet Buttercream Filling