Tuesday, August 23, 2011

SHARK ATTACK

This Cake was Done for The Gordon Family and their Sweet Little Twin Boys, Collin & Liam. Sean & Crystal Gordon are Friends of Mine and My Husbands and the Minute they had asked me to do a Cake for their little boys I practically Jumped at the opportunity to do so. I absolutely LOVE creating cakes for those I have never met before, However there is nothing like making a special creation for those that I am close with  :) I created the Two Little Sharks in representation of the "Twins" (So Cute!) By Shaping Rice Crispy Treats, Covering them with Fondant and Leaving the Rest of the Detail work to my Imagination and Carving Tools. I give major props to my Husband who was in the House at the time who constantly gave me the inspiration for this Cake including the Shark Net and Shark Bitten Surfboard! Thank You Babe :) I Love that this Cake SCREAMS Fun and more than anything made the Gordon Family Especially Happy. Thank You Guys Again for Allowing me to be part of Collin & Liam's Special Day.
Carrot Cake (Top Tier) & Red Velvet (Bottom) w/ Sweet ButterCream Filling