Monday, August 29, 2011

WEDDING BLISS 30 YEARS LATER

This Cake was Made Specially for My Mom and Dad For their 30 Year Wedding Anniversary! They Have done everything in their Power to go above and beyond for one another for as long as I have been in their lives. They have given everything imaginable to My 3 Brothers and I our Entire Lives and now it is their turn to focus on one another once again. I have only been married for about 2 Years Now, and I can only imagine How Hard They have Worked to Achieve such a Beautiful Long Lasting Marriage. They Love One another with all of their Hearts and I felt that hey deserved Nothing more than the Most Beautiful New Wedding Cake with My Best Work Yet Displayed as the Design. I Hand crafted Each and Every Flower on the Cake and Individually Stuck on Every Last Polka Dot, Only knowing that Every ounce of my Energy would be worth it for them. The Best part was seeing Their Faces when I brought them the Cake. My Mom Cried....and It Made My Entire Week :) I Love You Both and Here is to Another 30 Years To Come <3

Carrot Spice Cake & Classic Lemon Cake w/ Sweet Buttercream Filling