Sunday, September 11, 2011

TREASURE A 1ST BIRTHDAY

These cakes were done for the Hamilton Family and their Adorable Son Wyatt who was turning 1 on this Special Day. I met Mariya Hamilton through a Co-worker as well as through Facebook. She had requested an ADORABLE Pirate Themed Cake and I Immediately jumped to the opportunity. I used a lot of inspiration for the design of this cake through Google Images to see what most expect from a Pirate Ship Cake. Once I discovered some ideas, I went above and beyond the Pirate Theme. I was more than Excited for Them to see this cake and get to See Pictures of little Wyatt Digging into his Baby Smash Cake :) I hand crafted All of the Wood on the Treasure Chest and Boat as well as Hand cut each part of the Skull and Cross Bones on Each Cake. This cake was so much fun to do, Thank You again Hamilton Family for allowing me to be part of Wyatts 1st Birthday!
Thank you so much for making Wyatt's first birthday party even more memorable with such an amazing cake! The cake was so wonderful that it was almost painful to cut into it, that is until you tasted it -delicious. Thank you again Melissa, I think it is safe to say, that you will be making Wyatt's birthday cakes for years to come.
-Mariya Hamilton (Sept. 4th, 2011)