Sunday, September 11, 2011

ROY & CRYSTAL'S WEDDING CAKE

This Wedding Cake, Gladly Came out soooo Beautiful and Exceeded My Expectations. It is My Ultimate *Favorite* Cake So Far and I was More than Happy to Create it for Such a Great Couple :) I met the Bride Crystal through an Old Elementary School Friend of Mine, Mackenzie Alvarez who had seen my cakes on Facebook. They Both Contacted me, We met and we worked together into creating a Stunning Design for this Cake. I Hand crafted Every Last Flower on this Cake over the Course of 3 Hours, Designed Each Tier with its own unique style and Gave the Cake an overall Classic Look with a Dark Ivory tone in the Fondant. To top it off the Cake had a Successful Delivery to San Diego, making me a nervous wreck the entire time! They were so Happy with the cake and I cannot wait to see the cake in their Wedding Pictures. Congratulations Roy & Crystal! I was more than Honored to be a part of your Special Day :)
I Want to Thank you So Much for making my Wedding Cake! !! It was more Beautiful than I could have Imagined, You helped make My Day Special, Thank you! 
-Crystal Alvarez (Sept. 5th, 2011)

Melissa, You did an Outstanding job on the cake. It was not only Beautiful and Elegant, it Tasted Amazing! Thank you so much for making the Wedding just that much More Special. You are Really Talented.  
-Carol Alvarez (Sept. 13th, 2011)