Monday, September 26, 2011

CLASSY WOMEN ARE FIERCE

This Fierce cake was made for one of my best friends, Janine Tuccinardi in celebration of her 22nd Birthday. While the excitement and thrill of being 21 has now Ended, I have always felt that the Age of 22 is the True Beginning of discovering the Woman that we have always had inside of us. It is the First step towards Embracing the Confidence, Spirit and Passion that lies within our hearts. Janine, informally known as "Janey-Poo" to Me, is one of the Most Beautiful Girls in side and out that exist in My life. And now as she Enters the next chapter of her life I know that she will continue to be just as Beautiful of a Women in future years to come. Regarding the details of this cake, I topped the cake with my Hand crafted Dark Pink Flowers (My Favorite Color!) and Balanced the contrast of the Cheetah Print and Dark Pink by adding another Tan Flower to settle the intensity of the pattern. This Cake also features one of my Newest Options known as the *Mini 2 Tiered Cake Option* with a 6" Top Tier and an 8" Bottom Tier. I loved the size of this cake and cannot wait to Welcome it.
Janine with  Her Cake! September 23rd 2011