Tuesday, August 23, 2011

NOTHIN LIKE A COLD BEER

I am proud to say that Every Last Piece of this Cake was Hand Crafted Myself with the Spirits Of New Experimentation and Ideas. I really wanted to give this cake a Realistic Feel of Liquid Ice Melting down the Bucket, giving My Cake Decorating Style a whole new flare. I researched the recipe for Sugar Glass by melting Corn Syrup & Sugar together, which was to eventually harden. However due the lack of temperature that the Corn Syrup and Sugar was meant to reach, It would only form a Candy Goo-Like Texture. As frustrated as I was at first, Luckily it had worked in my Favor. I absolutely LOVED  how my Coors Light Bottle Turned out, Especially after hand crafting every last detail of the bottle myself! Yet Another Work of Art to Smile About and Be Proud of  :)
French Vanilla Cake w/ Cream Cheese Filling