Friday, July 6, 2012

COLLEGE SURVIVAL KIT

This Crazy Fun Cake was based off of one of my Previous luggage cake designs with a whole new spin added to it! While my previous cake had also represented the departure of a girls college experience, this cake however actually highlights the graduate's personal College memories <3 Alexa-Rae, had expressed the numerous aspects that made up her college life and asked  me to incorporate those things into her cake. and Guess What....That is exactly what I did! From Studying Abroad, to The Key to Her Sorority Life, The Tea that got her through Late Nights, and the College that made it all possible, I would say that her College career was quite successful! And to Top it off, I put my own spin on a girls suit case full of fabrics, flowers and colors that brighten our days. Congratulations Again Alexa-Rae and I am sooo incredibly happy that you LOVED your Cake!



For Alexa-Rae <3