Tuesday, July 31, 2012

DOUG & EMILY'S WEDDING

I call this display, FALLing in Love with Summer <3 The Bride wanted to capture the essence of Fall during her summer wedding. I did so by creating handcrafted branches out of chocolate fondant and engraved wood-like lines into the branches. I then dusted the branches in a light glitter to add some fun glitz and glam in honor of a Wedding. I complimented the branches with burnt orange maple leaves on the cupcakes and added a ton of edible pearls to enhance the elegant side of fall. The Bride absolutely loved the ending result and I was more than happy to create such a unique design for her!






Melissa!! Thank you so much for making our gorgeous wedding cake/cupcakes. Everyone was super happy with them they looked perfect. You're so talented and I was super bummed I didn't get to come out and give you the huge hug you deserve. You made that part of our wedding day perfect thank you again!!  
- Emily Trebon [July 22nd 2012]