Wednesday, October 3, 2012

DR SEUSS CUPCAKE CRAZE

These adorable cupcakes were created for Weston's 1st Birthday on September 15th, 2012. I was more than honored to create Weston's baby shower cake the year prior and I could not wait to be able to create something so special for his 1st birthday this year! With the Dr. Seuss theme, I chose to handcraft some of the most legendary aspects of the Dr. Seuss books and did everything I could to hand paint each of my edible pieces to look as if Dr. Seuss had drawn them up himself :) Krystal absolutely LOVED her son's cupcakes and I was more than proud of them! [especially of the green eggs and ham!]




 Melissa, I just wanted to thank you so much for making 
Weston's Dr. Seuss cupcakes for his 1st Birthday party!
 They were such a great hit, everyone loved and enjoyed 
them!! They were so adorable and matched perfectly with the 
theme! I look forward to ordering more for our up coming 
baby shower! Thanks again.
-Krystal Santamaria Lopez [October 9th, 2012]